Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Getting Rich Store

The Getting Rich Store, hosted on Amazon, is a collection of books I've personally bought and found useful in my endeavors. Feel free to browse it and let me know what you think!

Here's the link if you want to paste it into your browser:

http://astore.amazon.com/gufoo-20

Amazon has come up with a great way of placing all of your recommended books into an area where you can view them and purchase them. Essentially, this is my own online store!

Don't worry, if you want to do something similar for money making purposes on your own blog/website, the setup is quick and easy. All you do is find your favorite books, add them in and choose the layout of the store page. Once that's done, you can hand the link out to friends, family and all of your awesome subscribers!

The best part is that Amazon handles all the payment processing and just sends you a check (or you can choose a number of other options with which to get paid).

Anyway, I just thought I'd let all of you know about this fantastic feature and in the meantime, give you a place to view all of my recommended reads. So check it out and tell me what you think:

The Getting Rich Store

Thanks,
Scott

No comments: