Monday, November 13, 2006

Using Kazook To Generate Income

Using Kazook To Generate Income

I just started using the Kazook service, of course, to give the good word to you great people. I thought I'd review it and make a bit of cash in the process.

The idea behind the service is that searches you'd normally just do on a search engine would probably be lost money to someone. Simply put, Kazook wants to be the someone it doesn't get lost to. By using their search tool, you get paid $0.01 per search you do and there's a limit of 200 searches you can do per day (or $2.00 per day) max to get paid for.

The secret to this site is referrals. If you can find a way to generate referrals, you get 50% of their commission. So if you refer 50 people and they all max out their paid searches per day, the site says you'll get $3,000.00 but I think you'd get more like $1,500.00 (50 * 2 * 30 / 2), plus your own commission.

What's cool is that if you can train yourself to search using only Kazook, and you max it out daily, you can pay for your cell phone or something like that. Not a bad trade-off for just searching on their website, I think.

You can test it out by clicking here:

Kazook.com - Search and make money!

Anyway, I've been using it for about 15 minutes and going search crazy. I've already made $1.00 but we'll see. Keep me posted with your earnings.

Using Kazook To Generate Income

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am signing as ur referral....

Unknown said...

the link is not functioning...